Unique Jelly-To-Cream Conditioner To Instantly Moisturize Hair From Roots To Ends And Minimize Tangles
Instant Moisture With A Jelly-To-Cream Formula Blended With Glycerin
With Tangle-Melting Technology, Our Conditioner Easily Spreads Through Hair Providing A Perfect Slip, So Your Fingers Can Do The Detangling In Less Time
Pair With Wash Day Delight Shampoo With Aloe For Best Results
Carol's Daughter Wash Day Delight Conditioner brings surprise and delight to your wash day with our unique formula that transforms from a thick jelly to a nourishing cream to instantly moisturize hair from roots to ends. Our jelly-to-cream formula is blended with Aloe and Glycerin, a naturally-derived ingredient* known to lock in moisture. The scalp is left feeling moisturized and the hair is left feeling touchably soft. This moisturizing conditioner with Tangle-Melting Technology easily spreads through hair providing a perfect slip so curls glide past each other, minimizing tangles and untying hairs' knots. Pair Wash Day Delight Jelly-to-Cream Conditioner for natural hair with our Wash Day Delight Micellar Water-to-Foam Shampoo for the best results. Our deep hair conditioner is blended with Glycerin and Aloe, Vegan** and free of parabens, petrolatum, mineral oils and artificial colors.This is great for 4C, 4B, 4A, 3C, 3B and 3A Hair Types.
*We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived when it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source.
**Vegan formula: No animal derived ingredients.Lisa's Thoughts:
- This conditioner gets its jelly-like texture from one of the major ingredients in it. Nearly half of the volume of this formula is glycerin. Glycerin is a natural humectant that pulls moisture to your hair.
- Once the product touches your wet hair it turns from jelly to cream and easily glides through your hair.
- People have been asking me, “How much should I use?” I always like to say that whenever you are trying something new, start with less than you normally would. It is always easier to add more and pretty much impossible to take away. You can also just use as you would your normal amount of conditioner.
- This should not be used as a leave-in. It is a formula that transforms from jelly to cream and is meant to be rinsed off.
- This is a large jar, 20 oz., enjoy!!!!